Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A new post

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000168 EndHTML:0000003309 StartFragment:0000000674 EndFragment:0000003292

I haven't written in a while. We've been busy! The biggest news is that we are in the process of buying a place near Endeavour! It has 2 quarters deeded and 2 quarters leased. The house is fairly nice, and there's some out buildings. I can hardly wait until we can get moved out! :-) The date is set for June 8th. But hopefully he can get moved out sooner than that.


Yesterday Dad, Hannah, Jesse, and I went and looked at some horses. I sold Alpache on the 8th of May, so I'm looking for a new horse. They still had the filly that I was interested in, but she had busted her knee in a harness accident. It looked pretty bad. I might be interested in one of the bay Thoroughbred/Arabians, but the guy might not want to sell. Otherwise I'm just going to keep my eyes open for Thoroughbreds for sale. I prefer to get unbroke young-stock. That way, not only will I have to pay less, but I can train them the way I want to train them. I want to get my permanent horse. You know, the one I'll never sell, unless I absolutely have to. So I want to find the right one. :-) I still might break a few colts for income, whether I buy the colts and break them, or just break them for other people, I don't know. I'll see what the demand is. I really would like to go the Kenosee Lake fiddle camp, so I need to make some money for the fees. :-)


We're planning to go down to my Grandpa and Grandma Holter's 50th anniversary in July. It's on the 3rd, so we'll probably be having a little celebration for the 4th too. :-)


I graduated on the 14th of this month! It's nice to be done with school! :-) Martha is coming right along too! She is prolly going to finish up with the usual amount of books that we do within two years. Then Mom has to find out some books for her to do until Mart is 16. Mom has to report what books the kids are in until we're 16.


That's all for now. It looks like our summer is going to be a busy one! I hope ya'll have a wonderful summer! :-)

Singingly yours,

Lydia


No comments:

Post a Comment