Saturday, June 26, 2010

Eplanation of pictures.... :-)

Okay here is the explanation of the pictures I just posted.... well okay... a couple of weeks ago.

The dark bay with her head through the fence is Fandango, the filly Delmar gave me. A better picture later.... :-)
The stained glass is at a church near Stockholm. Beautiful, eh?

Father Banga with Buddy and Bjrin, his two ponies. :-) He loves those guys.

I got to drive the team!!!!!

Me and Bucky, the horse Fr. Banga gave me.

Is that good enough? LOL! I hope you enjoyed them. We're in Regina for the weekend right now at our good friends the Wolfmuellers. Having a wonderful time! We went shopping with Gabby this morning... That was fun!
Have a good weekend!
Lydia

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! The horses are beautiful and that is neat you got to drive the team!

    ReplyDelete