Thursday, August 25, 2011

Summertime, and the livin' is easy...

The boys cabin from kids music camp do the dishes.



Buzz's song reflects my summer this year. I heard it three times this summer at music camp and never got tired of it. Mind you, how could I when Buzz and/or Shamma were singing it. It's awesome!   
 So I've posted a lot of pictures from camp. Hopefully you'll be able to see some of the fun I had. Seeing and hanging out with all my friends was really fun. I made a few new friends too. 
The first week I was in Ken Hamm's introduction to finger picking guitar, and the second week I was in Bob Evan's class. Also working on finger picking. It was nice to be able to get in two weeks of one style. So I'm really glad I was able to get in two weeks of camp (well, three), and now I'm really missing everybody. Oh, well, I hopefully will see them next year. :-) 
  As of now I'm staying at the Tweimeyer's place and having a very good time baking, and hanging out with Dianne and her sister, who is visiting from Australia.  

No comments:

Post a Comment