Friday, May 25, 2012

Music is what feelings sound like

 Here's two totally different songs. I love both of them!  
The first one is by Kelly Clarkson. This is just the first verse and chorus.

"Because Of You"


I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did,
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far
  
Chorus:
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid
My favorite artist who sings this song is Ronan Parke. 


              "one good thing about music
                                       when it hits you,
                                                you feel no pain." 
                                                 Bob Marley
                                                               



   Secondly is a song written by Lynn DeShazo and Gary Sadler. I've sang this song a couple times when leading worship at church. I love the words so much! The chorus swells... it's just awesome!  

 Be Unto Your Name
 We are a moment, You are forever
Lord of the Ages, God before time
We are a vapor, You are eternal
Love everlasting, reigning on high

Chorus:
Holy, holy, Lord God Almighty
Worthy is the Lamb Who was slain
Highest praises, honor and glory
Be unto Your name, be unto Your name

We are the broken, You are the healer
Jesus, Redeemer, mighty to save
You are the love song we'll sing forever
Bowing before You, blessing Your name

I don't know who sings this best, but if you search it on Youtube you're sure to find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment