Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hello again!


Fandango

Fandango again

Uriah

April-18th
Yesterday was graduation day at Nipawin Bible College. Hannah got her first year certificate. She is here at home for 2 weeks and then is going back to Nipawin to work for the summer. It’ll be nice to have her here at home for a little while. J On the 20th we go to Swan River for an orthodontist visit. I hope they’ll say I don’t have to wear my expander anymore, because it hasn’t been fitting for about a week and a half. I can’t wear it because it won’t stay in. We’ll see what happens.     Looks like I’ll be getting a bit more training/exercising of horses soon. Carl F., for whom I put a month a horse before, has at least one horse that he wants some time on.  Another person might have one for me to ride as well. I really should put some more time on my three as well. I have put a couple of days working on them but I haven’t kept up on it. Bucky and Fandango responded really well to the training but Coyote is going to take a bit more time. He’ll come around eventually.
On the 7th of May we’re holding a Bridal shower for Naomi. It should be around 2:00 pm. We’re actually doing ‘Everyday Style’ as the theme. It should be fun. Hopefully we’ll be able to pick up some decorating stuff in Swan River when we go.
It’s warming up again. J It had gotten cold and snowed again. But, by Friday I think, it’s supposed to be up to +11*C. That’ll take some snow away. It’ll probably bring the water level back up too.  We can deal with that too, I suppose. J The highway from Canora to Yorkton is closed because a bridge is flooded. It’s a good thing we don’t travel to Yorkton very often. I don’t think I’ve been to Yorkton since November. Since we go to Swan River almost every month we have no need to run to Yorkton.
I’m going to run out and groom my horses now and maybe peel some corral poles. So, ‘adios’ for now. J

1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to seeing ya'll again. :)

    I sent a lady your way the other day. She got a horse magazine at work and we got to talking about you. She said she was quite interested in natural training, etc. It would be interesting if she decided to let you train one or two of her horses. Glad you're getting work that way, regardless. :)

    Sorry to hear about your retainer. :( That's not nice. Hopefully they'll get everything figured out!

    I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete