Saturday, April 21, 2012

Time to update the Pics!


Day #15... my shoes... I love these shoes!

Day #17, On the shelf.... My aloe Vera plant, Phoebe... Yes I named it!


Day # 16... What I ate... Peppermint tea sweetened with honey, a pint of fresh raw milk, and an apple with organic peanut butter on it. :-)


Day #20... What I read... I read my Bible this morning with the family at Bible time.


Day #21... A Pretty Pattern... Some Chocolate bars that I bought at Ladies Time Out...


Day #18... In my Bag... A BIG MESS!!! :-) 


Day #19... Where I slept... Not taken today, but it hasn't changed at all. :-) A bunk bed made by Dad, two quilts that Grandma H. made for me, and the first (and only) quit I sewed.  My stuffed horse, Bucky, is Sara's friend for cuddling! :-) 


Well there I am updated... Mixed up, late, but updated. :-) Tomorrow we head up to Nipawin for Hannah's grad. She'll be home for a day or so and then headed off to MB to work for Daniel's parents. 
Lots of fun going to happen and also some changes... I'm nervous about the changes. :-) Thank you all for the prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment