Monday, March 18, 2013

My Dream Farm: The Animals

I am just having fun and dreaming big. Here are some of the animals I'd have on my dream farm.

Horses

Of course I will list my favorite horse breeds first! :-)

I would love to have a couple Akhal-Tekes


I would also love to have one or two of these

Shires


A long time favorite has been the Spanish Mustang


Cows

My favorite breeds of cows

Tarentaise

Brownswiss


Goats

My favorite goats

Nubians

Swiss Alpine 

Pygmy Goats



Dogs

My favorite dogs

Jack Russell Terriers

Boxers


Dogs and horses I have a hard time picking a favorite. I like most of them. :-)

Stay tuned for my dream barn, house, and yard. 







3 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this blog. I will be planning on visiting the site from time to time to check out the newest postings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia, you only say those are your favorite because you have not owned an English Shepherd - if you ever own one you will NOT go back.
    I would nix the Boxers - ridiculously unhealthy and a lot of them have become more aggressive. I would say one of the most unhealthy breeds in our vet clinic is the boxers. And Jack russel . . . have you ever owned one? I have 2 . . . . they require massive patience *G*
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the visit Kurt.

    Heather, I have wanted a JRT for a long time now. I know that they require a lot of patience and a lot of training. Some friends of mine own one. Boxers are still on my maybe list. :)

    ReplyDelete