Monday, March 18, 2013

My Dream Farm: The Yard

I love big yards and barns! Of course I need an equally big house, indoor riding arena, and outdoor riding arena. This is my dream farm after all. 

As far as houses go, 
This would do

Or something like this


This would cut the bill too. :-)

Now onto the barns

Lovely stalls

I also love the round barn look

This is a gorgeous barn

For an indoor riding arena
I like this a lot


Outdoor
Perfect!

Also a round pen

What am I missing? 
A couple hundred acres of rolling hills with the mountains in the background

Pretty sure I'll have to move to Alberta. 

Well that's it! 
:-) 













1 comment:

  1. That’s really great! But I think you forgot about the crops. Aside from the fruits and greens that you will get, plants are also a good indicator if the soil in your farm is still healthy, or if you need to let that particular area rest for a while. Another thing is that you have to be aware of the proper irrigation system in your field, so that you could have fair distribution of water in the whole area. Thanks for sharing!

    Darren Lanphere @ Mirr Ranch Group

    ReplyDelete