Friday, September 6, 2013

201st post....

This is my 201st post here! 
I've had this blog for about 6 years... LOL! I'm not very good about posting here it would look like. 

It's been raining since 11:30 this morning. A steady hard rain. 
I got the pens clean before the rain. I was considering going and riding Pippy but I noticed it was starting to sprinkle and I knew that the forecast had called for a lot of rain today. So I worked with the three yearlings in the barn instead. I'm glad I decided on that because it was only about 15 min after I started working them that it started raining, and it hasn't quit. 
Tomorrow it's supposed to rain some more as well. Lovely! 

I start school sometime next week. I have decided to go to Crossroads in Lumby. The dodge truck has a problem and I can't leave Tom and Sandra stranded for half a day every day. Plus I don't want the fuel bill that will come with driving to Vernon everyday. 

Right now I'm trying to decide if I want to go home for christmas or not. I wouldn't mind going home but I'm not sure if it's the wisest thing to do as far as financially and with just getting my mental self slightly more stable. 
For those wondering about that statement, it isn't a huge problem, more like a lot of little problems that have added up over the years. I am seeing a doctor and am getting counseling. I'm in good hands! 
I am just considering if seeing my family (mainly d&m the sibs are fine) will give me a set back. 

On a different note Sandra and I went out to Mabel Lake the other day... So for my first bathing suit pictures!!! 




Loving my 'getting to be new' body! 



3 comments: