Monday, February 10, 2014

Bucket List

I didn't have a bucket list for the longest time. But I realized that if I don't write down these dreams that I will get so caught up in my new dreams I will forget about old ones and I really still want to follow through on the old ones. 

I thought I'd share some of my bucket list items. 

I keep adding more and more items as I think of them. Some of the things are going to happen within the year and others will take years until I am able to mark them off. 


  • ·          Bucket List
  • ·         Become a Canadian Citizen
  • ·         Compete on a horse
  • ·         Work on a ranch
  • ·         Learn to swim
  • ·         Visit Australia
  • ·         Live on my own
  • ·         Get a dog
  • ·         Have my own place (rent or buy)
  • ·         Go to College
  • ·         Get grade 12
  • ·         Have my own farm with cows, horses, chickens, goats, dogs, and cats
  • ·         Go to River Cottage for cooking school
  • ·         Work in a specialty coffee shop
  • ·         Refurbish an old barn
  • ·         Take a horseback vacation
  • ·         Do photography
  • ·         Live at least a week in the mountains studying elk
  • ·         Own a truck
  • ·         Write a song
  • ·         Play guitar and sing at a big show
  • ·         Live in a different country for a year
  • ·         Ride in a costume class
  • ·         Go to a country music concert
  • ·         Take voice lessons
  • ·         Get a tattoo
  • ·         Get jumping lessons
  • ·         Learn some dressage
  • ·         Ride a jump taller than 2 feet
  • ·         Ride a jump taller than 3 feet
  • ·         Ride a bull
  • ·         Learn how to dance
  • ·         Get a gym membership and use it
  • ·         Meet my nephew
  • ·         Meet my new niece/nephew
  • ·         Release a cd
  • ·         Help a sibling out from home
  • ·         Get a massage
  • ·         Meet a music super star
  • ·         Go to the Voice UK (either viewing or competing)
  • ·         Ride a finished dressage horse
  • ·         Compete in 3 day eventing
  • ·         Dye my hair for the fun of it
  • ·         Go to a big rodeo
  • ·         Go to the Eventing in Lexington Kentucky
  • ·         Go to a big horse race
  • ·         Post 5 or more videos of me singing on YouTube

1 comment:

  1. Definitely doable things on that list! :) I hope you get to meet your nephew(s)/niece soon! I want to learn how to dance too. And I think it would be fun to work in a specialty coffee shop!

    ReplyDelete