Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hello

Here's a quick post to say that I'm still alive and well! :-) I'll write a longer post sometime to tell all that's been happening lately. Church last Sunday was in Swan River. Hannah Ellie and I did the special music for the morning service, talk about nervous! LOL! Han, Ells, Mart and I went with the youth in the afternoon. That was FUN!!! We had a great time and met some great people!

Saturday I took Sugar home. Samantha was pretty excited to have her back. :-) Now I'm working with another horse named Babe. She's a 10 year old paint mare, supposedly broke to ride and drive. She's pretty spooky about everything so I'm having to take things slow.
That's all for now. G'day from a very rainy and wet Endeavour!
Lydia

1 comment:

  1. Always nice to hear from you! I'm looking forward to that nice, long post!

    ReplyDelete