Tuesday, February 23, 2010

College thoughts....

February-22nd
Today I went out for a walk in the field. I was following the skidoo trail that we had made around the horse pasture. Just in case I wore ski pants and big snow boots. ;-) It paid off! Some of the trail had been drifted over so I was going through about 6 inches of snow, on the packed trail, if I stepped off I was up past my knees. :-) As I was walking along I looked across our land and again thought about how blessed I am to live in such a beautiful place. I love the prairies! It's so pretty here with the snow on the poplars and the evergreens.
I've been thinking about college. Does anybody have any suggestions on Christian colleges with equine courses? So far I've found one in Oregon, (www.cayonviewequestiancollege.org). I'm still a long ways off from it so it's all just research right now, but I am thinking about it. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure a specific college with an equine course (I've never really been interested in pursuing a career with horses, so I've never really checked into it... ;D), but you might could find one on www.hsnation.com . I'm signed up on there and they have some really good resources for homeschoolers!

    ReplyDelete