Thursday, July 26, 2012

Random life

Camp is almost here! Day after tomorrow! :-) I woke up this morning thinking it was Friday, then Naomi and Jesse popped my bubble by telling me it was Thursday. :-( So off I went to work in depressed spirits, then later in the morning I learned that it was treat day! My boss, Jolyn, went to DQ in the afternoon and bought everyone blizzards! Ahhh, a oreo cheesequake blizzard is a wonderful way to lift one's spirit! The day went by much faster after that! :-) 
 I've been running out to kids camp some evenings just to hang out with the counselors and kids (though Fr. Banga insists I eat supper too). It's been fun, but I'm really looking forward to being able to go out there and stay. 
 Marty is coming home this weekend! It'll be fun to hear about Russia and FL, though I won't see her for a while. Dad and Mum (and Marty) will be stopping for a night on their way back home, but I'll be at camp. Hopefully I'll get to see her before too long. 

The creek at home.
I still miss home somewhat, and for some strange reason I had a blast of missing Idaho a couple of days ago. But I still like it here. It will be interesting seeing what next year holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment