Sunday, August 10, 2014

Growing Up

WARNING!!!! SCARY AS HELL!!!! 


It's fun, but holy crap! Bills, buying food, gas for the car, etc, etc, etc....

At the same time! Freedom! I can breath! I can make my own choices! I get to choose what I look like, what I wear, what I eat when I'm hungry, what I get to drink. 



Growing up has been on my mind a lot lately. I start renting my own place come October. As a test run of sorts, while Naomi and Jesse are traveling for the month of August I get the house to myself. I don't mind living by myself, actually. I am a social person, I like hanging out with crowds. But I also like it just being me and my music. I am much more creative when I cook, and the dishes are done on time because there is no time limit.  I eat when I want and go to bed as early as I like. Plus I never have to worry about disturbing people with my music or being in the bathroom at the wrong time. 



Tonight I made spaghetti (well, the sauce, meatballs, and some different pasta), I'm drinking a Dr. Pepper with cherry vodka, and I'm listening to country music. The sun is finally shining. I'm getting over a cold that has had me tuckered for 6 days. Finally feel good enough to drink anything other than tea, gatorade, or water, I may even drink some coffee tomorrow morning! 
I finally felt good enough to check in on the Wii Fit this morning and I've lost about 6 lbs since I last weighed (sometime last week). I had to laugh, all I did was lay in bed for 4 days and then minimal walking around for 2 more, but I also only ate max two meals a day, drank tons of water, and used my energy fighting pain and sickness. While I do want to lose some more weight and get more toned I don't think I will be following this diet plan any longer than I have to. 

All in all, I like it! Even if it is scary! 
Next step, moving out of country by myself and living on my own! 



No comments:

Post a Comment